gc3
Just finally gave in tonight and ordered a set of Kuryakyn LED Rear Fender Strip Lights for my Road Master. I have been holding back as the cost of these after paying the conversion rate or our $$$$ and then our GST plus import duties ,not to mention USPS over priced postage. this saved me over $65.00 AUD so, I was so surprised when I found the Guys from South Side Honda at Lafayette in L.A. had them for $152.00 USD plus a great price on international postage = $20.00 USD.

The lights should arrive around the 22nd of March providing USPS don't loose them as they did with my InvisiGard paint protection for almost 3 weeks. I said I was not going to spend any more money on this bike lol, this will be the last time . At least that is what I told the better half, The sad thing is the expected delivery time is when, I will be 3 days into a 8 day ride. Taking in south west of NSW then across to the East Coast of Victoria , continuing down south, the turn east towards Melbourne before going further south and along the bottom section of Australia on the Great Ocean Road before heading north west of the Victorian gold field towns of the 1800`s towards the Victorian / NSW boarder town of Echuca and the Western parts of the Great dividing range to West Wyalong. Then continue via Bathurst and over the Blue Mountains back to Newcastle. approx. 3,320 klms.
I would have loved the light before the trip to have the added safety of being seen from behind but that was not meant to be,. Something to look forward too once I get home, too be able to install them.

Indian Rear fender LED.jpg 
2019 Metallic Burgundy Road Master, Stage 1 Exhaust with 6 Shooter Tips, Hi-Flow Air Filter, Heel Shifter , added Trunk taillight,  Stage 3 Big Bore Kit with ,Power Vision and custom  Dyno tune. Highway pegs, clear 3m paint protection.
Quote 2 0
crash
Nice, when are you going to be down in Melbourne.  If it's a weekend, maybe we can join you along the great ocean road or something like that.
Ulysses #30673
IMRG #AU100394
Current: RoadMaster (ebony and ivory)
Highett Victoria Australia
Quote 0 0
gc3
crash wrote:
Nice, when are you going to be down in Melbourne.  If it's a weekend, maybe we can join you along the great ocean road or something like that.
We are plaining to leave Newcastle hopefully by the 19th in the afternoon as my mate has a specialist appointment ride to Goulburn stay over night then the next day to Albury where we meet up with his nephew who lives in Tasmania then over Mt Hotham to Sale in Victoria. Not sure of dates etc as we don't plan thing that well or as far in advance lol. Sorry just the way we do things and never really have anything pained and set in concrete . We often change direction depending on who wants to do what lol. Hard to commit to a lot of things expect the fact we have a rough plan and modify it as we ride. I hope to know more as the day gets closer andI am sure the guys would love you joining us ,providing we still do the G.O.R. I am happy doing what ever as I have driven that road so many times doing tour coach work . I am happy to send you my mobile if you like and you send me yours . I don't like to commit to anything firm because as we never really do what we plan .Might sound strange but as long as we ride is all we worry about . I am not even sure how many of us are going but to date I think it is 4 may be 6 of us. If we can meet up and have ride your welcome.
Cheers
Geoff  
2019 Metallic Burgundy Road Master, Stage 1 Exhaust with 6 Shooter Tips, Hi-Flow Air Filter, Heel Shifter , added Trunk taillight,  Stage 3 Big Bore Kit with ,Power Vision and custom  Dyno tune. Highway pegs, clear 3m paint protection.
Quote 0 0
Doely
Just got mine in the post this arvo ,hopefully fit on weekend .  Only prob is i forgot to order the Signal Accents with the rest of my order . See what i can get from local dealer for 
Cheers Ray 
Cheers Ray
Gympie QLD😎
Ride Free Ride Safe
Quote 1 0
gc3
Doely wrote:
Just got mine in the post this arvo ,hopefully fit on weekend .  Only prob is i forgot to order the Signal Accents with the rest of my order . See what i can get from local dealer for 
Cheers Ray 
Ray, I had these on my Victory cross roads and they are great quality. It took me a while to except the fact they were never going to be cheap by the time we got them here in Australia .Most cases the cost was just over $300.00 AUD I finally found them through the dealer in LA that cost me $195.00 USD give or take a few cents including postage and our customs duty paid. That worked out to be around $276.00 AUD so saved me around $65.00 Australian . I only wish and hope they turn up before I go away so I can install them . They should not take more than 45 mins to fit.
2019 Metallic Burgundy Road Master, Stage 1 Exhaust with 6 Shooter Tips, Hi-Flow Air Filter, Heel Shifter , added Trunk taillight,  Stage 3 Big Bore Kit with ,Power Vision and custom  Dyno tune. Highway pegs, clear 3m paint protection.
Quote 0 0
crash
gc3 wrote:
We are plaining to leave Newcastle hopefully by the 19th in the afternoon as my mate has a specialist appointment ride to Goulburn stay over night then the next day to Albury where we meet up with his nephew who lives in Tasmania then over Mt Hotham to Sale in Victoria. Not sure of dates etc as we don't plan thing that well or as far in advance lol. Sorry just the way we do things and never really have anything pained and set in concrete . We often change direction depending on who wants to do what lol. Hard to commit to a lot of things expect the fact we have a rough plan and modify it as we ride. I hope to know more as the day gets closer andI am sure the guys would love you joining us ,providing we still do the G.O.R. I am happy doing what ever as I have driven that road so many times doing tour coach work . I am happy to send you my mobile if you like and you send me yours . I don't like to commit to anything firm because as we never really do what we plan .Might sound strange but as long as we ride is all we worry about . I am not even sure how many of us are going but to date I think it is 4 may be 6 of us. If we can meet up and have ride your welcome.
Cheers
Geoff  


If you are around Melbourne on the weekend of the 23rd / 24th let me know, we will see if we can catch up with your team and ride with you for a little while.
Ulysses #30673
IMRG #AU100394
Current: RoadMaster (ebony and ivory)
Highett Victoria Australia
Quote 2 0
gc3
Message and sms sent thanks.
Geoff
2019 Metallic Burgundy Road Master, Stage 1 Exhaust with 6 Shooter Tips, Hi-Flow Air Filter, Heel Shifter , added Trunk taillight,  Stage 3 Big Bore Kit with ,Power Vision and custom  Dyno tune. Highway pegs, clear 3m paint protection.
Quote 0 0