Mattyh22
Hi guys 

Stumbled on this website today and thought i would share 
They have reasonably priced range from thier store and also have a custom range. Perfect for adding that personal touch

http://rivercitybiker.com/index.php/indian-thunder-stroke-111-c-11

river-city-biker.jpg 
2016 Dark horse owner Townsville
Quote 0 0
faceonahead
also check out barracuda customs as they wull do any custom design too, I did write a thread on it, they are US based and awesome to deal with
2020 Challenger Dark Horse, stage 1 pipes and air and a stack of minor mostly cosmetic mods
Quote 0 0
Mattyh22
Just checked out the website looks great.cheers for the info
2016 Dark horse owner Townsville
Quote 0 0
Mattyh22
Dark Horse owners 

This would be a great sticker 
I am getting a custom horn badge made today. from a laser etching company from a piece of plastic trefalite sheet
This image would also make a great sticker for side covers under each side of the seat
my sticker finished.jpg 
2016 Dark horse owner Townsville
Quote 2 0
Mattyh22
Hi all

my mate just finished knocking these horn medallions up for me 
problem is i cant decide on the white & black or the black and stainless or the blue and black
Im happy good result and best of all FRRRRRREEEEEEEEE Horn medallions.jpg 
2016 Dark horse owner Townsville
Quote 2 0
V-Twin
Mattyh22 wrote:
my mate just finished knocking these horn medallions up for me problem is i cant decide on the white & black or the black and stainless or the blue and black
I think the blue one might work better on a Springfield coloured Indian.  My pick out of them would black and white, as stainless might not go with chrome as well but if they are close, I go with stainless.  Just my $0.02!  🤓😬
Let's be kind to one another.
Melbourne, Victoria
Quote 0 0
faceonahead
Mattyh22 wrote:
Hi guys 

Stumbled on this website today and thought i would share 
They have reasonably priced range from thier store and also have a custom range. Perfect for adding that personal touch

http://rivercitybiker.com/index.php/indian-thunder-stroke-111-c-11  
has anyone ordered these, I am thinking about a change to my derby cover, and my previous supplier has closed down due to victory wind up (in part)
2020 Challenger Dark Horse, stage 1 pipes and air and a stack of minor mostly cosmetic mods
Quote 0 0
faceonahead
got a derby from rivercity, top quality

image1.JPG 
2020 Challenger Dark Horse, stage 1 pipes and air and a stack of minor mostly cosmetic mods
Quote 2 0
faceonahead
final product, mounted

No automatic alt text available.
2020 Challenger Dark Horse, stage 1 pipes and air and a stack of minor mostly cosmetic mods
Quote 2 0
BigTone
Very nice Face.
Cheers,
Tony
St. Kilda  Victoria
IMRG: 20380071
Current Ride: 2020 Dark Horse Challenger 
Previous Ride: 2015 Roadmaster
Quote 0 0
Cloud
Mattyh22 wrote:
Hi all

my mate just finished knocking these horn medallions up for me 
problem is i cant decide on the white & black or the black and stainless or the blue and black
Im happy good result and best of all FRRRRRREEEEEEEEE Horn medallions.jpg 
Black on white, nice
Ride Safe, Ride Often
2016 Chief Dark Horse
with a few modest mods
NOR Perth WA


IMRG AU - 101381
Quote 1 0
kmoulds
Whichever colour you decide on they all look good.

Cheers Kym - Sydney - NSW
2016 custom painted red & black Indian Springfield
Quote 0 0