JuanPoop Show full post »
Croc
Hehe, Juan, added that on purpose, couldn't help myself! Actually, I don't think the esteemed Dr would wear a vest like that... More like a sheepskin headband!! 🤔😂
I'm Not Completely Useless . .
I Can Be Used As A Bad Example!

Kwinana W.A.

Ulysses   #48275
IMRG      #100932
Quote 0 0
Croc
Hm, would a disco dancing year be annus mirrorballis?????
I'm Not Completely Useless . .
I Can Be Used As A Bad Example!

Kwinana W.A.

Ulysses   #48275
IMRG      #100932
Quote 0 0
JuanPoop
Croc wrote:
Hehe, Juan, added that on purpose, couldn't help myself! Actually, I don't think the esteemed Dr would wear a vest like that... More like a sheepskin headband!! 🤔😂


Something like this - in black, of course, to go with the Dark Horse...😉

Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 2.04.13 pm.png Screen Shot 2020-03-31 at 2.03.54 pm.png 

aka - John
2017 Springfield - grey / burgundy
Northern Beaches - Sydney
Quote 0 0
JuanPoop
Croc wrote:
Hm, would a disco dancing year be annus mirrorballis?????


Yep, I think that is what the funny man was doing with it...😎😎

aka - John
2017 Springfield - grey / burgundy
Northern Beaches - Sydney
Quote 0 0
Dr.Shifty
JuanPoop wrote:

Definition of annus mirabilis

 

a remarkable or notable year


I still reckon 'mirror ball' is a better translation than 'note-a-ball'. 🙂
Cheers, Kim.

From Woodrising (no, nobody else has heard of it either)
Rides a Springfield Dark Horse
Quote 0 0
JuanPoop
Dr.Shifty wrote:


I still reckon 'mirror ball' is a better translation than 'note-a-ball'. 🙂


Yep - it looks like we are all just a little bored...

aka - John
2017 Springfield - grey / burgundy
Northern Beaches - Sydney
Quote 1 0
Croc
Bored?    Staying at home isn't boring!    Hmphf….

On another note, how come one bag of rice ( 1KG ) has 5,794 bits of rice in it and another one has 5,313????
 
😟😏
I'm Not Completely Useless . .
I Can Be Used As A Bad Example!

Kwinana W.A.

Ulysses   #48275
IMRG      #100932
Quote 1 0
JuanPoop
Croc wrote:
Bored?    Staying at home isn't boring!    Hmphf….

On another note, how come one bag of rice ( 1KG ) has 5,794 bits of rice in it and another one has 5,313????
 
😟😏


The other one isn't a 1 kg bag...🙄

aka - John
2017 Springfield - grey / burgundy
Northern Beaches - Sydney
Quote 0 0
JuanPoop
Hey @Croc, you are killing me!!

What is the answer to your riddle???

aka - John
2017 Springfield - grey / burgundy
Northern Beaches - Sydney
Quote 0 0
Croc
Sorry Juan, my stupid sense of humour.  No riddle. I was stating that being at home isn't boring, then inferred
(or so I thought) that I had resorted to breaking open two bags or rice & counted each kernel... i.e. bored sh!tless.

My bad, didn't mean to sidetrack this thread.  Gotta stop typing daydrunk… now there's a thing, no pub open so had to resort to getting
in booze at home.  Methinks NOT a good idea!    ðŸ»ðŸ˜œ
I'm Not Completely Useless . .
I Can Be Used As A Bad Example!

Kwinana W.A.

Ulysses   #48275
IMRG      #100932
Quote 0 0
JuanPoop

Croc wrote:
Sorry Juan, my stupid sense of humour.  No riddle. I was stating that being at home isn't boring, then inferred
(or so I thought) that I had resorted to breaking open two bags or rice & counted each kernel... i.e. bored sh!tless.

My bad, didn't mean to sidetrack this thread.  Gotta stop typing daydrunk… now there's a thing, no pub open so had to resort to getting
in booze at home.  Methinks NOT a good idea!    Ã°Å¸ÂÂ»Ã°Å¸ËœÅ“


Ha!  All good - any diversion is a good diversion at the moment. My brain is definitely slowing down, so I didn’t catch the subtlety. 

Speaking of day-drunk - you reminded me of this:

5C6B4BCC-8729-46AB-8ABA-A15B03BA2663.jpeg 


aka - John
2017 Springfield - grey / burgundy
Northern Beaches - Sydney
Quote 0 0
Croc
That's cool Juan, actually, not that bored.  My good Lady is still working in Perth but no clients etc... so She gets bored
& thinks of things for me to do at home.  Aargh, the proverbial "honey dew" list!

Oh, liked your joke, but then again, I live in Kwinana & am pretty dang sure that most of the kids here are ALREADY schooled
like that, be it from home or not!  (hehe,  also pretty sure that a lot of them are going out of their minds coz the pubs are shut!
The parents that is, not the kids..... hm, then again...)  ðŸ˜‰
I'm Not Completely Useless . .
I Can Be Used As A Bad Example!

Kwinana W.A.

Ulysses   #48275
IMRG      #100932
Quote 1 0